home | news
| products | demo | order
|Installing WPS setup module in Windows Vista and Windows 7 or 8|
on wps-setup.exe located in the folder where you downloaded/saved this file.
2. Select Run as administrator
3. Click Allow when prompted for permission
4. Follow on screen instructions until InstallShield Wizard has successfuly installed WeldOffice (WPS) message appears.
5. Uncheck the Launch the program (Allowing installer to launch the program will generate a Run-time error; if this happens, simply close the dialog box.)
User Security Permissions in Windows Vista
and Windows 7 or 8
THIS PROCEDURE NEEDS TO BE PERFORMED ONLY ONCE FOR THE ENTIRE WELDOFFICE SUITE. WE RECOMMEND PERFORMING THIS PROCEDURE IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING INSTALLATION OF THE FIRST WELDOFFICE MODULE
4. Click WeldOffice to display folder contents
5. Right-Click WeldOffice folder
6. Select Properties
7. Click Security Tab
8. Click/Select Users (......\Users)
under Group or user names
10. Click Continue (when prompted for permission to do so)
12. Check Allow Full control checkbox (Under Permissions for Users)
13. Click Apply
14. Click OK
15. Click OK again to close out all dialogue boxes.All WeldOffice modules will now be accessible to the user. Start any of the modules by clicking on the icons created on the desktop or from the Start/Programs/WeldOffice menu.